Card RevisitedThe previously shared quick card can be just as lovely in a color as it is in black and white. Today I made the card in olive green on white and put the knot near the bottom instead of the top.
I hope you'll enjoy this version!
- Paper and Cardstock
- White cardstock; a standard card plus a piece 4" x 5 1/4"
- Post-it notes to be used as a mask
- Gina K Studio floral stamps of choice
- Small sentiment stamp of choice
- Inks and Embossing Powders
- Olive green dye ink
- Olive ribbon, 1/4" side, about 12" long
- Follow the instructions for the previous post, substituting olive green ink for black.
- Prior to mounting the white panel to the card front, gently and carefully rub the edges of the panel on the ink pad to lightly ink the edges.
This will provide additional contrast between the two panels.
- Don't forget to add stamped images to the inside of the card, too!